In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income—Round Table edition, Mark is joined by:
- Tate Litchfield
- Erik Peterson
- David Banales
- Scott Todd
This week’s topics:
- VA pain points—What do you do when a trained VA says “I can’t”?
- Squatter aftermath—Tate updates us on the squatter that was mentioned in Round Table episode, Scarcity Mentality—Time To Change Your Mindset.
- Cleaning up—What should you do with trash that is left behind on a property?
- The August Report—The guys share how they did in the slowest month, and the results are surprising! Could July be the new August?
- What is the metric for success—Does making millions make you successful if the cost is working 100 hours a week, never seeing your family and leaves you feeling miserable?
When you compare the freedom and flexibility with the effort, we are all in success -Mark
Listen in now for all the details and to hear how Erik gets in an uppercut to the right and hits Mark right where it hurts… it’s not what you think!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: Watch Lazy: A Manifesto by Tim Kreider in YouTube. He talks about the merit of not being so busy.
Scott: Check out SmirnoffAsAService.com to send a bottle of Smirnoff, and they will include a handwritten note.
Erik: Check out LucidChart.com—a web-based mind mapping, flow chart tool.
David: First thing you want in mail and market: Take control of your time. Schedule in your me-time, your power hour. Set up a calendar, Google calendar. Tate: Check out UnitedStatesZipCodes.org. You can plug in a city and it will give you information regarding its zip code. It’s going to tell you what the most populated zip code is, the county, and the area code.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?