In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income—Round Table edition, Mark is joined by:
- Erik Peterson — I’m always surprised by where technology takes us.
- Rachael Mueller — People want communication then and now. If they’re asking a question, they’re interested then. So the sooner you get back to them, the better the results.
- Tate Litchfield —The most important thing with your buyers list is top of the mind awareness. It’s important to keep your name fresh in their memory.
What I love about Bootcamp is that everybody leaves on Sunday crystal clear. They’re motivated, they know exactly what they need to do. All of the land investing clouds have dissipated, their questions are all answered and everything becomes clear. Plus, everything becomes more real to them because they meet the actual people behind the names. It’s phenomenal! -Mark Podolsky
Today’s topic is Building a Buyers List. We talk about:
- New ninja geeky tactics to build and grow your list.
- How often do you mail out?
- The technical side: What you use to execute when creating a squeeze page to collect email and to create an autoresponder series.
- What is the future of email engagement?
Today’s podcast is packed full of information for building and growing your buyers list, so listen in now!
TIPS OF THE WEEK
Tate: Check out the app Any.do. It’s a to-do list, calendar, and assistant that helps you get life under control and get things done.
Erik: Read the book, The Conversion Code: Capture Internet Leads, Create Quality Appointments, Close More Sales by Chris Smith
Rachael: Check out the chrome plugin EyeCare. It reminds you when to look away from your computer to prevent eyestrain, backpain, and other health issues.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?