In today’s episode of The Art of Passive Income, Mark and Scott talk with, Dawn Marrs of MarrsMarketing.com—specializing in helping entrepreneurs automate their businesses.
When it comes to automation, Dawn’s philosophy is to automate everything you possibly can! If there’s a task you find yourself doing repetitively in your business, chances are there is a way to automate it.
Listen in as we swap geeky tools of automation with Dawn and find out which task Mark hasn’t automated yet that could be generating him more sales.
Also, find out how Dawn started her marketing business and what automation piece made her different than everyone else, along with:
- The worst advice she has seen given in the marketing automation world
- Her advice for setting up automation for those who are still in the business learning curve and feeling overwhelmed
- Dealing with that ever-so-tempting new app shiny object syndrome
- The advice she would give to her newbie self when first starting out
- One thing would she would like to change or improve in her business
Plus, find out what we shouldn’t be automating!
Dawn shares so much great advice and knowledge with us today, that it warms the cockles of our geeky automated hearts!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Mark: Learn more about Dawn by going to her website at MarrsMarketing.com.
Scott: Check out the app Gfeed.co. It turns Gmail into a social feed and helps you cruise through your email faster.
- Invest in Ontraport.com.
- Get a 45-day follow up series in place.
- Always leave your audience on a cliffhanger.
- Have a cart abandonment system.
- Read the book, Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less by Sam Carpenter.
Isn’t it time to create passive income so you can work where you want, when you want and with whomever you want?